A highly motivated and resourceful PhD student – Lawyer, who is distinguished for her ability to carry out effective research, critically examine complex information and formulate sound arguments. She possesses very good writing and oral communication skills, which she applies with accuracy and in a convincing manner. She is motivated and talented Law Lecturer to inspire students to pursue academic and personal excellence. Consistently strive to create a challenging and engaging learning environment in which students become life-long scholars and learners.
Education and Qualifications
- 2022 – Present Master of Laws in Criminal Law, – European University of Cyprus
Relevant modules: European Criminal Law, International Criminal Law, Criminal Law, Criminology etc.
Dissertation title: “Criminal suppression of crimes on vessels”
- 2022 – First published chapter in the Handbook of Research on the Future of Maritime Industry in the book “The Bridge over trouble waters during COVID-19”
- 2021 – Publication of Energy Security of Transit States in the Framework of International Law in ECPR General Conference 2021
- 2021 – Ambassador to Cyprus for the European Student Think Tank – EST
- 2021 – Understanding Research Methods – University of London
- 2020 – ECOPORTIL Certificate University of Ioannina
- 2020 – International Water Law Certificate – University of Geneva
- 2020 – Environmental Law and Policy Certificate – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- 2019 – Final Semester Doctor of Laws – PhD Student – University of Nicosia
Research Topic: Securing the deep-sea: The balance of interests of the coastal and laying state: An examination of the right to lay underwater pipelines and submarine cables in the exclusive economic zone and continental shelf.
- 2018 – Cyprus Bar Association Exams
Relevant Modules: Criminal Law, Evidence Law, Constitutional Law, Contract Law, Tort Law, Civil and Criminal Procedure, Company Law, Court of Justice Law/Advocate Law and Family Law.
- 2016 – 2017 – Master of Laws in International Commercial Law, – Cardiff University Relevant modules: International Banking Law, Insurance law, Law of the Sea, Money laundering and Financial Crime.
Dissertation title: “Finding Fraud: The Role of Auditors in White-collar Crime”.
- 2013 – 2016 – Bachelor of Laws (Honours), – University of South Wales
Relevant modules: Consumer Law, Employment Law, Internet Law, Sports Law, Intellectual Property, Legal History, Law on Trial etc.
Dissertation title: “Freedom of Religious Manifestation at the European Court of
Human Rights: Conflicting approaches towards Christianity and Islam”.
- 2007 – 2013 – School Leaving Certificate (Apolytirion), Pascal English School
Major Subjects: Economics, Accountings, Mathematics, Greek and English