Under the auspices of the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Cyprus Oil and Gas Association (COGA) was founded by a group of professionals under the auspices of the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry, with the aim of serving the interests of the companies and professionals in the oil and gas industry within the Cyprus Exclusive Economic Zone.
1. To protect and promote the interests of its members.
2. To provide a forum for discussion on issues of common interests.
3. To promote co)operation among members and create investment opportunities.
4. To promote the use and development of local resources in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
5. To collaborate with local and international research centers and institutions to stimulate skills development and training in Cyprus.
6. To promote the development of businesses and professionals in the oil, gas and Petrochemical industries
The Association has been incorporated as a nonprofit organization and registered as a limited liability Company In order to further enhance its objectives the Association may affiliate with any relevant Cyprus and international institution pursuing similar objectives.
Since its inception, COGA has been active in organizing technical talks, an annual member conference, extraordinary general meetings, presentations, parliamentary works participation in the relevant house of representative committees.